Tuesday 13 January 2015

Top 10 Golden Globes looks

I tried to stay up as late as I could to watch the Golden Globes yesterday morning but finally gave in to the burning eyes and fell asleep shortly after Amy Poehler and Tina Fey's amazing opening monologue. I managed to catch majority of the red carpet show though, in-between revising and making cups of tea so I've complied my own top 10 list of my favourite looks from the night!

10 - 
Emily Blunt
The dress is amazing but her make up was gorgeous - definitely something I'm going to try and recreate and cry about when I can't get it right.


9 - 
Lorde

8 - 
Pedro Pascal
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this guy so of course he was going to be in this list. He just looks so dapper and fancy (love heart eyes emoji). 

7 - 
Uzo Aduba

6 - 
Emma Stone
I love the beaded top and giant sash. Emma's always one of my favourite people to look at when she's at award ceremonies - she's just absolutely stunning.

5 - 
Gina Rodriguez 
My girl crush. The look is so simple but so striking, I love it!

4 - 
Amal Clooney
A lot of people don't like the gloves but I do! The dress would have been lovely without them but I think they really make the outfit 10 times better. I can't wait to see what she'll look like when she attends the Oscars!

3 - 
Amy Adams
The woman I wish I was. The look is just so effortless and beautiful. I adore her hair and simple make up. Ohhhh why can't I be you :(

2 - 
Kate Hudson
This doesn't even need any explanation. Pure sexiness.

1 - 
Jessica Chastain
When I turned E! on this was the first look I saw and no other dresses could beat it. It's just stunning. I can't even explain why I like it, everything just works so well together and she looks amazing. 

What were your favourite looks of the night? 
And how did Game of Thrones not win the best drama tv series???


x

No comments:

Post a Comment